14.1.08

Revisitando 2007

1. Smoke city - Underwater love
2. Efterklang - Mirador
3. Jonquil - Pencil, paper
4. Radiohead - All I need
5. Radiohead - Weird fishes
6. Iron & Wine - Innocent bones
7. Jens Lekman - Your arms around me
8. Robert Wyatt - Stay tuned
9. Paul Curreri - The ugly angel
10. Old Jerusalem - Grasshoppers
11. Blond Redhead - Top ranking
12. Feist - I feel it all
13. Andrew Bird - Fiery Crash
14. French Quarter - Bold with fire
15. Devendra Banhart - Seaside
16. Julie Doiron - I left town
17. Julie Doiron - I woke myself up
18. Malcolm Middleton - Fuck it, I love you
19. Super Furry Animals - show your hand
20. Panda Bear - Ponytail
21. Panda Bear - Comfy in nautica
22. Elliott Smith - Riot coming
23. Sunset Rubdown - child-heart losers
24. Avey Tare & Kria Brekkran - Was Onaip

Nenhum comentário: